FC-AFC-CNAFC-CFC Aces High III "Willie"
GMPR Duffy's Jazzed Up Rippin Ruby QAA "Ruby"
- Born 12/12/1985
- AKC: SE560536
- DNA: V24033
- CERF: LR-2917
- OFA Hips: LR-26588G24M - Good
- Born 07/18/2010
- AKC: SR63761801
- EIC: Clear by Parentage
- CNM: Clear by Parentage
- CERF: LR- 383124
- OFA Hips: LR-206692E26F-PI - Excellent
- OFA Elbow: LR-EL61449F26-PI - Normal
- OFA Cardiac/heart: LR-CA7159/43F/P-VPI - Clear
- OFA Thyroid: LR-TH681/43FVPI - Normal
- Optigen PRCD-PRA 14-2208 - Normal/Clear
Willie 1998 HALL OF FAME FC-AFC-CNAFC-CFC Aces High III "Willie" FC-AFC Snake Eyes-Double or Nothin' X FC-AFC Westwind Super Bunny Babe) Willie is a great looking muscular Black male of 72 lbs. He was the high point derby dog in 1987 with 75 points and finished his All Age career with 188 Open and 161 1/2 Amateur points for a total of 349 1/2 FT points. 1989 & 1992 High Point Open Award Winner -1995 High Point Amateur Award Winner. He was inducted in the hall of fame in 1998. Willie has been an excellent producer, throwing his intelligence, trainability, and natural desire to retrieve. Including 3 NFC or CNFC and 12 FC/AFC titled dogs. He also sired the recent 2013 High Point Derby dog Kirkwood's Ace of Lone Star. More Info
Ruby is out of two black Labs (FC SRS HRCH Watermark's Texas Welcome MH "Howdy" X CPR Kingsland's Have No Mercy MH "Mercy") She is a chocolate that has never seen a mirror and doesn't realize she's brown. She is a very versatile and accomplished upland hunter and retrieving machine. She has extremely remarkable marking abilities with an intense focus to really know where the birds land. She has a great nose in her enthusiastic upland work complimented by a high tailed stylish and staunch point. Given correct hunting conditions she will point 40 plus yards on a located bird. Regardless of what she is doing she lives to work and loves to please. Making her fun and easy to train and hunt. Not to mention she settles down well for such a high drive dog in the field when indoors. Where she will show her sweet and lovable personality. She is a joy to own, extremely versatile and very adaptable to environment or situations. More Info
- Derby Points: 75
- All Age Career Points 188 Open
- Amateur Points 161 1/2
- FT Champion Points: 349 1/2
- 1987 High Point Derby Dog with 75pts
- 1989 High Point Open Award Winner
- 1992 High Point Open Award Winner
- 1995 High Point Amateur Award Winner
- 1998 HALL OF FAME
- 2011 Titled at 13 months in the APLA as a Certified Pointing Retriever
- 2012 Titled as a Master and Grand Master Pointing Retriever
- 2013 she finished her first two Qualifying Field Trial Stake entries and Jammed both. Took 1st place in her third to become Qualified All Age.
The puppies have the breeding to do well at any game you want to play. They are receiving early neurological stimulation, will have dew claws removed, all shots given and wormed, plus introduction to live birds and water. A 26 month guarantee for Hips, Elbows, Eyes and known genetic inheritable diseases. Puppies will be tested for EIC individually as Sire was a carrier. Puppy pedigrees at http://huntinglabpedigree.com/puppy.asp?id=4217.
Serious Inquires Only
Competition/Testing homes will have priority.
(208) 546-1672 Text or Call